5.31.2005

A Beautiful Day

Today I had a wonderful day. The weather was beautiful and despite a massive recuperation that was necessary from last night's antics, I felt really good all day. I did more work on Lena and Liz's websites, we are about to revamp Liz's website a little, so that is exciting. I hope to update mine a little, but I always put myself to the backburner. Not today, though. Today I:

1 - Woke up at 6am and went to the gym even though I felt like crap. Carlos was nice to me, though.

2 - Came back and had a great conversation about life and love.

3 - Washed my clothes! It's like going shopping. Washed my sheets, it's like...having clean sheets!

4 - Took catnaps while washing clothes.

5 - Fixed the technological bugs out of (some of) my electronics. Which means : upgraded cell phone so more minutes, hopefully this means lower bill and now my text mgs work (dum dum duuuuuum - watch out Santi)...Got a new boombox (does anyone use that term anymore) that plays burned CDs so I can bump my new stuff (sorry Colleen).

6 - Got my nails did - a french mani, sexy.

7 - Went to TJs and got food, YUM! Cheese tortellini for dinner, bagel for breakfast, snack bars, bananas and salads. I also got some more food to make dinner. Take THAT!

8 - Posted to my blog!

Was it a productive day? I think so. How was yours?

1 Comments :

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Boombox - u are datring yourself - LOL

6/01/2005 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home