7.13.2005

Albuquerque, New Mexico

That's where I am right now.
We are staying with Santi's friend Dierdre, which is nice because she left for the night to stay with her boyfriend so we have the house to ourselves.

Hurrah Highlights thus far:
The Grand Canyon. (though it was smoky cuz of a nearby fire)
Santi driving a lot because I was tired.
Watching The Notorious C.H.O. (finally!) on my portable DVD player.
Getting internet access.

Shitty Highlights thus far:
Our cooler isn't working (it's the type that goes into the 12V port in the car)
Semi trucks that constantly cut us off on 2 lane freeways.

So far, so good :). Next update: Austin, Texas.

2 Comments :

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Have fun! *D* I ordered a fire free / smoke free visit for you to the GC. Ah well, my own senator won't listen to me, why should theirs? (P.S. it's hard to type with a puppy resting her head on te keyboard.)

7/13/2005 1:34 PM  
Blogger Jacque said:

Aww, thanks! Can you order a rain free visit -- and no more tickets, too. Got my first today (ever) :(.

7/14/2005 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home