4.14.2006

Partying (Again)

The weekend starts on Thursdays here. We know how that goes, right folks?

Went to Yeoville again, but this time not to the police station! We went to Tandor this great reggae club and just danced and they played all the joints. It was really fun. Now I gotta go be productive and work to get some more money from Rotary by filling out my second month report.

I'm also going to get back to school work -- handed in my lit review yesterday and gonna work on those two (late) papers since a 3rd is due in two weeks!

I miss you all, thank God for email. Please send me your mailing address (you too, Anita) so I can send you a postcard.

2 Comments :

Blogger sonj said:

wow--you have two late papers due? i mean i know you're on serious african time now but...

4/14/2006 4:07 PM  
Blogger Jacque said:

I told you I wasn't playing when I said I was slacking. I'm making up for it this weekend (before our party tonight and our Easter party on Sunday...hahaha).

4/15/2006 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home