1.18.2006

3 Days, 14 Hours, 03 Minutes, 45 seconds and counting

I got this cool little countdown widget. It'll let me see how long until I board the plane for Joburg :).

I also sent out out the obligatory, "Keep in touch" email which most of you should have received. (If you didn't, post here with your email and I'll send it along).

As for the more formal blog: Jozi is up! And hopefully all the kinks are worked out. I tweaked it a lot. And so I'm behind on packing. But I'm happy.

Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna do a "Pic of the Day". I thought I start with my horrendous room as shameful motivation to get it all done. Today I pack and hang out with friends and pack and try to finish some web designs and hang out with more friends. What are you doing today?

1 Comments :

Blogger Jacque said:

1- Come visit me! And I'm excited, now. Probably because I JUST got my visa AND it finally stopped raining. Now I have to pack and I HATE packing.

2- I sent it to hyperfic by mistake. But I resent to the correct addy. Let me know if you don't get it.

3 - Anakin, what have you DONE??

1/18/2006 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home