4.19.2006

NYC eats

I love NYC pizza. I think there's none other like it anywhere. But then again, I really only like Chinese food from my spot New Kam Man on 205th Street in the Bronx. Between Hull and Perry Ave. I've not found a Chinese food place as good as that one anywhere. I'm also a fan of the Ethiopan restaurant at the Morningside Heights/Harlem border on Amsterdam avenue. And of course I'm a fan of Cabana, the Cuban restaurant on the East side at East 60th Street and 3rd Avenue.

Can you tell I'm craving a bit of home?

Other notebale restaurants:

Carmine's
Mama Mexico's

and what I wouldn't give for some wings and shrimp and a Texas Size Wildberry Margarita at BBQs. Oh, NY, NY.

2 Comments :

Blogger sonj said:

but have you tried the pizza at debonair's? i highly recommend the chicken tikka pizza! and forget about finding decent chinese food... but wors rolls are so good aren't they? wait til we get to durbs though for some bangin' indian food!

4/20/2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger Jacque said:

Yes I like the Margherita Pizza there myself, although I like the sauce from the tikka chicken pizza (i just buy the sauce individially).

I like eating at shebeens, though. And I've not going to Wandie's yet.

4/20/2006 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home