5.13.2006

80s babies

I bought a car today, a 1986 cream colored, pimped out Mercedes Benz. Well, it's not really "pimped" out but it could be with some few adjustments, which I will not make. The front seats have some sort of suede like coverings and the back seats are leather. It's in mint condition, an elderly couple had it and wanted to get rid of it, because they wanted something a bit different. The salesman said they cried when they sold it, they were so attached to it. In 5 years, it'll be a classic, and when I told the salesman I only needed it for a year, and would probably sell it, he said he wanted first dibs on buying it back. It only has 145Kilometers on it, after 20 years. The car is an 80s baby like me, so I think we'll get along just fine.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home