5.09.2006

TMI (Too Much Information)

The high ceilings in my room make it so that everyone's conversations are broadcasted throughout the top floor -- at the least, it's easy to hear your immediate neighbors. While I haven't been privy to any scandolous noises yet (that was in my flat in Upland that I had to deal with the amorous couple), on my immediate right the guy in there feels the need to have really loud intellectual discussions at about 10pm at night. It goes on for about 2 hours, with at least 3 people in the room. Today I decided to start bangining on the ceilings with my window-closer rod, and bump some really loud music. Equally obnoxious, I know, but it did the trick and they shut the hell up.

1 Comments :

Blogger Jacque said:

some 2pac, hahaha

5/10/2006 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home