4.27.2006

No internet = sad me

What a weird two days!

Internet was down on campus for a little bit because a member of the staff committed suicide (literally shot himself in the head), while at work at CNS (Computer Network Services). He was just typing away at work, and then reached into a drawer, pulled out a gun and shot himself in the head. Of course, this was extremely tramautic for the whole staff and anyone around and CNS was pretty much shut down for the past two days. Everything appears to be up and running now, and today is a public holiday (Freedom Day) so I'm surprised there were some staff members working. I just found out about this incident this morning.

While the internet was done I was able to do some more thinking. Just listening to my music, reading and making designs with my lanyard. It's frightening now connected to the internet I am. I'm going to have to work on that.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home